Delphi source code for
>> Hide the desktop icons
Hide the desktop icons
ShowWindow(FindWindow(nil, 'Program Manager'), SW_HIDE);
ShowWindow(FindWindow(nil, 'Program Manager'), SW_SHOW);
Related Delphi Source Code:
1. How to make the desktop icon text transparent?
2. How to change the date format?
3. How to close an application with the escape key?
4. How to get the list of the installed softwares on a computer?
5. How to know if a key has been pressed?
For any problems or recommendations about Delphi Tricks site, please
feel free to contact us on that e-mail:
If you want to advertise on the site use that e-mail:
You can freely use or modify these Delphi source codes for non-commercial use. We are not responsible of any damages that can be caused by the utilisation of that source codes.
Copyright © 2006-2010
Company. All rights reserved.